We all know Lord Krishna for his great intelligence and love towards good deeds. Great warriors like Arjuna also turned to Lord Krishna for advice at Kurukshetra, which are still relevant today. Krishna was the Dvapara Avatar of Lord Vishnu and his wisdom is studied and recited even after ages. Bhagavad Gita is an epic scripture that has the answers to all our problems. Even world leaders like Mahatma Gandhi considered it as a spiritual dictionary. If you don’t think so, we have curated and compiled a list of positive Lord Krishna quotes on life that will change your perception. You can thank us later.
Best Positive Bhagavad Gita Quotes By Lord Krishna on Life and Success:
1. “Hell has three entrances – Lust, Anger and Greed.”
When you crave meaningless sex with someone, it turns you into a pervert. Anger is something that detaches you from who you are and make you a devil. Greed makes you do immoral things.
2. “Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good.”
Don’t live in the past or wonder about the future, give your 100% in the present.
Also Read: 13 Best Navratri Songs For Your Garba Dance Night
3. “A man is made by his beliefs. As he believes. So he becomes.”
A person reflects what he believes in through his actions.
4. “You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.”
You might have heard “Karm karo phal ki chinta na karo” from someone or the other. This is one of the wisest lessons from Bhagavad Gita.
5. “The key to happiness is the reduction of desires.”
As a human we all have desires but when you desire more, you expect more. When the expectations don’t meet, you feel disappointed and stress. Hence, Lord Krishna’s wisdom signifies the importance of having limited desires in life.
6. “Change is the law of the universe. You can be a millionaire, or a pauper in an instant.”
Change is inevitable. Everything is changing even while you are sleeping. Nothing is and will ever be permanent in our lives. Accepting the changes and making peace with them makes you a strong person from the inside.
7. “Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.”
When you do something for yourself or anyone out of love and humility, it fills you up with positivity. However, when taking certain actions out of ego or lust, it damages your soul.
8. “The soul is neither born, and nor does it die.”
A soul never dies, it just makes its way to a different body. Hence, do things that make your soul happy, our body is like a vase and the flower is the soul.
9. ”For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.”
If you ask me what is the strongest part of the human body, I’d say the mind. Your mind is your greatest friend when you use it in the right direction. However, it can be your greatest enemy when you can’t control or use it in the right way.
10. “When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.”
With so much noise and hustle around us all the time, you need time to rejuvenate your mind and soul. Meditation is one such thing that helps you feel like a calm monk in a crowded world.
11. “Happiness is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with the external world.”
We think that we’ll be happy when we get a lot of money or that girl or that job but it never happens, isn’t it? It is because happiness is a journey rather than a destination. It resides within you.
12. “We’re kept from our goal not by obstacles, but by a clear path to a lesser goal.”
By making your goals in life clear, your obstacles become less of a worry. Kobe Bryant made a clear goal when he was 13, he wanted to be among the best basketball players. He didn’t see anything or set any other alternative until he achieved it.
13. “The only way you can conquer me is through love, and there I am gladly conquered.”
The strongest power in this whole world is love. If you love something passionately, you can conquer it even if it is God. Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita has recited the same.
14. “A person can rise through the efforts of his own mind; or draw himself down, in the same manner. Because each person is his own friend or enemy.”
If you are facing challenges or issues in life, you are the only person who can get out of it. Nobody is gonna come and serve you everything on a silver platter. Believe in yourself and keep going!
15. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.”
Empathy is one of the biggest traits of a positive human being. When you have empathy among others it showcases your trust in them.
16. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.”
When you become lazy or are not willing to put a fight for your goals, you don’t have the right to blame anyone or cry about “why me?”
17. “The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal peace.”
Controlling your soul from getting attached to an object can cause destruction whereas detaching it from material things will give you peace.
18. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.”
Motivation can lead you to do greater things but discipline makes you the greatest of all time.
19. “Among all kind of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.”
You can have all the luxuries in the world except fo time. Everybody has the same 24 hours in a day. Time is the beginning and time is the end of everything.
20. “Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.”
Be responsible and do the tasks that you supposed to as no one else is gonna do that.
21. “As you put on fresh new clothes and take off those you’ve worn, you’ll replace your body with a fresh one, newly born.”
Body is temporary but your soul is permanent.
22. “Fear Not, What is not real, Never was and never will be. What is real, Always was can can not be destroyed.”
Real things stay, fake things fade away with time.
23. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.”
Your mind is distraction machine as it gets distracted by small things very often. Try to calm it and control it, hence, it becomes your powerful asset.
24. “To those who have conquered themselves, the will is a friend. But it is the enemy of those who have not found the self within them.”
If you conquer your mind, body and soul in this lifetime, you reach epitome of peace within.
25. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.”
Live the life on your own terms.
Also Read: Best Motivational Web Series In Hindi That Will Inspire You To Never Give Up
We hope you feel inspired after reading these positive Lord Krishna quotes on life from Bhagavad Gita.
For more related news, entertainment and reviews, follow Boomelo on Instagram, Facebook, and Google News.